Friday 20 January 2012

Oh haiii there, so this is my Blog. Cool.

Waddup My Fellow Yellows,

So like this is my new blog, some people be telling me to make a tumblr for TheFellowYellow name but i'd rather not haha, to me tumblr seems like really personal, like a lot of people be posting like really depressing stuff or if they be unhappy with another individual. Then there also be like those fans who be reblogging everything to do with their obsession or favorite celebrity or person? I'd rather steer clear of that, I mean I have one, but I just find it kinda funny that people follow me to see if they can get the inside scoop to my life, lol i'm not going to tell you what's on my mind. 

A. cos it's not that weird, it's usually how my personality is and how i'm random and outspoken
B. if it's a problem , i don't really write about, i pray about and trust in my God.
C. I can't really think of anything else tbh.... i just don't wanna make a TFY tumblr lol, so here's a TFY blogger!

Sooooooooooooo er... I'm kinda don't know what to do now... Er gonna start another channel maybe.. ANOTHER CHANNEL? OMD TIM you already have three, why must you have another one? I kinda feel like i need to separate a little bit of my personal life from my main channel, I watch some of my videos on my main channel and feel i'm too involved in them, maybe I should move more personal vlogs such as the Honest to vlogs and the update vlogs and the response to that helpless asian man attacks to a kinda like personal channel, i can do everyday vlogs and do behind the scenes stuff.

Dunno... what do you fellow yellows think? I'm not really sure how you can contact me on blogger.. but err... whatever you do.. do it? Lol my punctuation has been so poor in this blog!

Until next time! BUOY x

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say being a little personal is bad. I think it's necessary to gain fans that really like you. I like your videos just the way they are :)
    So you have 3 channels, you say? Mind dropping the names?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haiii Savy! a little personal isn't bad, but I wouldn't want to spread any negative thoughts I may have onto you! I have God for that :)

      I actually have four now lol...
      TheFellowYellow - My main channel (vlogs, comedy sketches e.t.c)
      TimGoneHK- personal vlog channel (going to places, making a video, jamming with friends)
      TimInSurrey - My channel about God - where I can post my thoughts and opinion on Christian matters (maybe answer Q's in future)
      TimFromLeicester - My failed attempts at dances and musical things (playing guitar, dancing kpop, choreography... attempting to teach? haha )

      I separate them on four channels to make it easier on those who only want to see me do a certain type of thing, I understand and acknowledge that not everyone wants to know about my faith, but if they do, come check me out on TimInSurrey :)

      Delete
  2. yes , if you think like that , that's OK , we Fellow Yellows , we understand , I mean...... I compleatly understand ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to check out your YouTube channel where you talk about God and your faith. I'm a Christian, too so that will be nice to hear a fellow Christian. I think viewers would like to know a little bit more about you. Not necessarily your problems, but just the real you. Idk. ^__^

    ReplyDelete