A Fellow Yellow was asking me interview questions for her research on 'British Asians' - I thought it would be nice to share it with you guys what my answers were :)
1. What kind of reaction do you normally get from people when you open your mouth?
2. Where were you born?
3. Which one of your parents is asian?
4. What inspired you to make your videos?
5. Where did you get your personality from? Mom or dad?
6. How often do girls hit on you ?
7. When did you start making videos ?
8. What is your name ?
1. Well there are a lot of people of Asian descent within my country whose English is quite broken and quite 'Eastern'. So sometimes they are surprised when I am fluent in my speaking. Sometimes I get a reaction that don't expect the kind of accent that comes out of mouth, but I think in general everyone doesn't get much of a shock!
2. I was born in Germany but pretty much raised in Britain all my life!
3. Both lol, I'm not mixed race... dunno why everyone keeps thinking that.
4. What inspired me to make videos was Wong Fu Productions, I love how they portray life and are always trying to make their mark on the world. Make people smile and connect with them on so many levels. Myself I'm a Christian , and I want to spread my messages with positivity that encourage, motivate and inspire. Ultimately I hope people can see God working in me through my videos and the way i present myself.
5. Where did I get my personality from? Probably my mum, because she is such a caring and loving individual, I'm not saying I'm as great as she is, but she really taught me a lot of life lessons. A lot of my personality I would say comes from me being a Christian as well as wanting to do the best I possibly can as a friend.
6. Lol , girls don't hit on me often, but when they do its kinda awkward because I'm an awkward guy, I believe God's got one prepared for me though!
7. I started making videos properly Early June.
8. My Name is Tim.
Hope this has been helpful haha!
Enjoyed that? Lol slightly weird fo me if I'm honest XD
Tuesday, 13 March 2012
They're sooo goood! Cos they contain Wheat Bran it makes them naturally a lil sweet, and its wholewheat... So I don't feel bad about snacking on them or eating them :) And what's more.. they're good for your digestive transit! Just throwing that out there... ^^
Friday, 17 February 2012
Friday, 20 January 2012
Waddup My Fellow Yellows,
So like this is my new blog, some people be telling me to make a tumblr for TheFellowYellow name but i'd rather not haha, to me tumblr seems like really personal, like a lot of people be posting like really depressing stuff or if they be unhappy with another individual. Then there also be like those fans who be reblogging everything to do with their obsession or favorite celebrity or person? I'd rather steer clear of that, I mean I have one, but I just find it kinda funny that people follow me to see if they can get the inside scoop to my life, lol i'm not going to tell you what's on my mind.
A. cos it's not that weird, it's usually how my personality is and how i'm random and outspoken
B. if it's a problem , i don't really write about, i pray about and trust in my God.
C. I can't really think of anything else tbh.... i just don't wanna make a TFY tumblr lol, so here's a TFY blogger!
Sooooooooooooo er... I'm kinda don't know what to do now... Er gonna start another channel maybe.. ANOTHER CHANNEL? OMD TIM you already have three, why must you have another one? I kinda feel like i need to separate a little bit of my personal life from my main channel, I watch some of my videos on my main channel and feel i'm too involved in them, maybe I should move more personal vlogs such as the Honest to vlogs and the update vlogs and the response to that helpless asian man attacks to a kinda like personal channel, i can do everyday vlogs and do behind the scenes stuff.
Dunno... what do you fellow yellows think? I'm not really sure how you can contact me on blogger.. but err... whatever you do.. do it? Lol my punctuation has been so poor in this blog!
Until next time! BUOY x