A Fellow Yellow was asking me interview questions for her research on 'British Asians' - I thought it would be nice to share it with you guys what my answers were :)
1. What kind of reaction do you normally get from people when you open your mouth?
2. Where were you born?
3. Which one of your parents is asian?
4. What inspired you to make your videos?
5. Where did you get your personality from? Mom or dad?
6. How often do girls hit on you ?
7. When did you start making videos ?
8. What is your name ?
1. Well there are a lot of people of Asian descent within my country whose English is quite broken and quite 'Eastern'. So sometimes they are surprised when I am fluent in my speaking. Sometimes I get a reaction that don't expect the kind of accent that comes out of mouth, but I think in general everyone doesn't get much of a shock!
2. I was born in Germany but pretty much raised in Britain all my life!
3. Both lol, I'm not mixed race... dunno why everyone keeps thinking that.
4. What inspired me to make videos was Wong Fu Productions, I love how they portray life and are always trying to make their mark on the world. Make people smile and connect with them on so many levels. Myself I'm a Christian , and I want to spread my messages with positivity that encourage, motivate and inspire. Ultimately I hope people can see God working in me through my videos and the way i present myself.
5. Where did I get my personality from? Probably my mum, because she is such a caring and loving individual, I'm not saying I'm as great as she is, but she really taught me a lot of life lessons. A lot of my personality I would say comes from me being a Christian as well as wanting to do the best I possibly can as a friend.
6. Lol , girls don't hit on me often, but when they do its kinda awkward because I'm an awkward guy, I believe God's got one prepared for me though!
7. I started making videos properly Early June.
8. My Name is Tim.
Hope this has been helpful haha!
Enjoyed that? Lol slightly weird fo me if I'm honest XD